Sketches of Thoughts

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exercise


Your civic duty! Please vote today.

I voted today, but I am cynical about the vote in Florida. P. and I went to vote this morning at 7a, when the polls opened. When I finished my ballot (which I spent considerable time learning about this election) I went to the scan-tron machine and lo and behold, it was broken. So I hope my vote will count; I'm certain it will, but it's not hard to understand why people don't feel so great about our democratic process. All voters were invited back to watch the process at 7p when the ballots from earlier in the day are counted, but I'll be performing my other civic duty: community band. Nevertheless, it's great to vote. And the sticker makes such a rad accessory all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home