Sketches of Thoughts

Monday, April 21, 2008

The funniest thing about swimsuit shopping

Today I had the day off after our long art festival at work this weekend. For me this marks the beginning of the end of spring, so looking forward to summer I decided to shop for a swimsuit and new flip flops to prep for the upcoming beach season.

I consider myself far from plus-sized but no longer in my middle school tiny days, so this can be a challenge. I weathered okay, though, and had a pretty good time. I wound up with a suit from Ann Taylor Loft that I can't seem to find online.

The best part of this shopping trip was the Raisins Swimwear by Quicksilver. These suits are far from appropriate for me, but I dig the irony. Maybe they didn't check out that episode of South Park.

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Sheep Dancing said...

It was so good to see you Sunday! As usual, the artfest was lovely.

And the bathingsuit line cracks me up. Makes me think of Rachael Zoe.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home