Sketches of Thoughts

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Let the craziness begin.

It's been a good week here, a busy one. Finally! Busy again. I start my new and awesome Director of Education job at a local art gallery on Monday, and I started my part-time retail gig yesterday. I have surpised myself with an interest in working for a large multi-national corporation, not unlike those I often complain about. I will not complain about the handsome associate discount.

Also, go politics. Tuesday was a great day for American democracy, in my opinion. Nice to see the Blues take control of Congress. As a constant reminder, I will soon have a pair of patent leather red Dansko clogs, won on eBay on the day the GOP red party lost control of Congress since they assumed almost total control when I was too young to vote but still had a strong opinion for politics. Got stepped on, I will probably think of that and chuckle, but that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home