Sketches of Thoughts

Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF

For days I've been thinking over a clever Thank-God-It's-Fall post. But the more I thought about it, the more Fs there are to like. Thank-God-It's-Friday is always an obvious choice. But what about a few more of these favorites?

Fall. My favorite time of year. The time of year I met my husband for the first time. Well, basically the first time. We'd been in the same place at the same time plenty of times before that but never really knew it. While it's not yet cool enough for my liking, at least the humidity is under 90%.

Fattening. Like the best dessert The Neighbors made last night. S'more's bars are a delicious Fall Fattening treat. Double Fs. Anyway, if you're going to go, go all out I say.

Alternatively, Fitness. Last week when I went to the doctor and they weighed me I calculated using the BMI scale that I am, get this, obese. Hmmm. Time to get serious about health. But, as Kigozi Petero pointed out, standardized tests classify him as stupid, and if you know him you know that's not true. So I've decided to get fit in preparation for the annual Trot. Fitness not Fanaticism. Sounds fine to me.

Fashion on Flickr. These wardrobe_remix photos are really Fun.

Fun. I plan to have some this weekend.

What the F? There are so many great choices. Whatever your choice F might be, have a great F'in day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home