Sketches of Thoughts

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mememememememe.

I have the afternoon off. I'm going to kill some time. Fear not, an actual post will not be far behind.

1. Are you taller than your best friend?
I'm not taller than anyone.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
A Jim & Steve Smith Insurance red Bic click pen, but those are from a couple of years ago. I'll take one of the blue Smith Insurance Services one, though. Nevertheless, I can't get used to the rebranding.

3. Look at your planner for November 14, what are you doing?
Work, church choir, only one week and until until Thanksgiving, and also only four days until my brother-in-law comes to town for a visit. Hurrah.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
Red.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Statements in grant applications.

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
There are yellow cafe curtains and also white drapes with a yellow floral panel.

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Tan, with lots of spots. The previous owner obviously left the top down during a couple of thunderdouchebags.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Sure don't.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
I used a rubber stamp to create texture in a Precious Metal Clay class I'm taking.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Uh, no, but my friend Carolyn is from Wyoming. Go Pokes!

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
To pay for a painting I'm buying. Been trying to hook up with the artist for days! I'm pretty excited.

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
The Kafumbaby, Joshua.

13. Can you spell well?
I do okay.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Yes. My Mom and Dad always used CloseUp when I was a child, so I think I'm predisposed to liking it.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Neither of these is a good choice. The obvious Florida team of choice is Florida State. F-L-O-R-I-D-A, S-T-A-T-E, Florida State, Florida State, Florida State, WOOOOO!

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Never been there.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
No, but there is some coolass wallpaper out there. Wallpaper gets a bad wrap, but I think it's pretty cool. I can hardly wait to hang some in my house, but since I don't own one I'll have to cool it on the clutch, Jack.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
Fiesta bowl holding pretzels.

20. Last person you gave a business card?
A colleague at a grant panel this morning.

21. Who was the last person you wrote a check or money order to?
Rent.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
Any number of the framed family photos hanging on my wall. I have a historic photo montage.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Yesterday.

24. Have you ever felt you weren't good enough?
Daily it seems.

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
Ten or so.

26. Last time you received flowers?
After a recent domestic argument.

28. Do you play air guitar?
During the frequent dance parties that happen around here.

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yes.

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Half and half or milk, plus Spelnda or a little flavor.

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
Uck, no. I am anti-collectable.

32. What was your high school's mascot?
Onward you Eagles, fight on for your fame.

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Kathy via email.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I'm not into that.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
We already have a resident drummer in our house.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
White. Blinds, yuck.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Opinion pages.

39. What was the last pageant or play you attended?
It's been a while, we don't go to theatre events too often.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Barnaby's Family Inn, delish!

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Yes. I was Little Miss Marcus 1987 after all.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Receipts for reimbursement at work.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Obviously the author of this survey is young. The proper title is Crystal Pepsi. It was a middle school favorite of mine. Even more favored is the Crystal Gravy skit from early '90s SNL fame, but I can't find a video clip of it on the Internets.

44. Are you ticklish?
Sure am.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
One night I drank some bourbon and lit up some sparklers in my living room. That was fun.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
This morning the grant panelists were treated to Krispy Kremes and coffee. And a treat it was.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?
I actually return 97% or so of my phone calls. Pete I would guess.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
Everytime I roll up to my back door. So maybe an hour ago or so.

49. Do you have a black dog?
She's black and white and gross and cute, pretty much is that order.

50. Can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting?
Not really.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
My extension of marriage I am aunt to Gus, Beau, Ella, Lucy, Amelia, Hope and Kailey.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Pete of course. He also has these beautiful eyelashes that are so long they bang into his glasses. He is pretty in the eyes, oh so pretty.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Earlier today on the Parkway.

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Thankfully not really.

55. Do you have a little black dress?
I have a number of go-to black dresses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiina said...

I'm doing a great job at avoiding cleaning, and I think this is exactly what my blog needs at the moment (btw, new address is tiin4.blogspot.com). Thanks :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tiina you are doing great job i peripatetic it
Megahdscreen.com

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home