Sketches of Thoughts

Monday, October 15, 2007

What's up in the blogosphere?

Seems like a weird blog day. A few of my usual reads have some weird shit goin' on. Dooce has an ambiguous post about her terrible weekend and Naked Jen, my favorite hippie-herbal tea-making-marathon-running-Santa-Cruz-blogger has a husband who has announced he's over being married to her.

If all is so topsy-turvy in blog-o-land, it seems strange that everything here is pretty much A-OK.

Things have been good, fun at work, productive at work, making progress on lots of stuff in both my professional and personal lives. Everyday I feel like I'm getting a little closer to being the person I want to be. Not without setbacks, of course, but so far no huge devastation.

Since my last post I have discovered the joy of the drink that is cheap (but still tasty) bourbon. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of art and had some pretty good days with my husband and doggie now that the weather is a little bit cooler.

I keep thinking of things to blog about, but never actually sit down to come through on the posts. I'm going to try to improve on that, because the world's a funny place. But for now I'm just going to keep on hoping that nothing crazy is going to explode into this blogger's universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home