Sketches of Thoughts

Monday, February 18, 2008

Disoriented.

February has been interesting. So far this month I've dealt with a sprained ankle, had in-laws visit for the first time, worked on major projects at work (right, right, I won't mention too much about work since it doesn't belong on this blog), rented a new house, fought off some crazy insane virus that had me home sick for an ENTIRE WEEK, lost four pounds on account of the crazy insane virus, worked from the comfort of my bed and prepared for a visit from my parents.

Still to come: visit from the parents, move to the new house (this I have not really planned at all, eeee gawds), major projects and a gallery opening at work, tie up loose ends at the current house. Oh man.

I feel a little like I am wandering through my life disoriented and out of control. I've spent most of the past week in bed, working occasionally but mostly sleeping. I know I'm usually kind of messy, but I manage to at least act like I have it together. Well, largely because I do have it together for the most part. Here's hoping it won't take me long to get it together this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home