Sketches of Thoughts

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Whoops.

One time, my car was in the driveway, but the emergency brake wasn't on. It rolled across the street (which I should add is kind of busy) and into our friends' yard. According to their report, they looked out the window and saw my car rolling across the street. They laughed, knowing that the little ditch in the yard would stop the car. Then they left it there, figuring we'd get it eventually. And, they were right. We found it just by glancing out the kitchen window. This story makes me laugh every time I: a) get in my car, b) look out the kitchen window or c) drive home. The while the moral to the story is - whoops, there's another moral to this story. And that's man, I'll miss this house and these neighbors. Luckily I'll still have a car that can take me back to this old 'hood and giggle driving by. And when that can't be done, well, at least I'll still I'll still have the car. That'll make me giggle, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home