Sketches of Thoughts

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is getting out of hand.

I'm home sick --- day three. Talk about boring. I've been working on a few work things but largely have been sleeping until about 2 pm. My in-laws and been in town so I've tried to rally for dinner but have certainly not been mu usual tour-guide self. I don't even feel like eating that much. There's a good way to know things are not normal.

At least I've been keeping entertained with Facebook and finding blogs to keep up with. What I want to keep up with is work: my folks are coming next week and I'm supposed to have next Thursday and Friday off to hang with them. Plus the move the following weekend.

Oh geez. Seems like things *might not go as planned* and you know that's hard for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home