Sketches of Thoughts

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Land of ten thousand ballet flats.

Went on a nice walk this morning with my dad and came home to get dressed in my official uniform: jeans, white t-shirt, cute necklace, jacket and shoes. My closet has accumulated a lot of ballet flats - I've basically given up on heels after my sprained ankle a few weeks ago.

I had a hard time choosing, because there are so many. I have a new brown leather pair (finally!) but it's been too wet. I have a clear vinyl pair gifted by my now-London living pal Allie, the requisite black Audrey Hepburn-esque pair, and this springy new printed pair on sale this week at Target. You can buy them here.

The nice thing about having a go-to outfit, and this one's a little classic with a tiny funky twist. I always feel good when I wear this type of thing. A little lip gloss and I'm set!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home