Sketches of Thoughts

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Friday Feast for Sunday Brunch

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.

  1. Make plans. Really, I don't make many plans. With friends, with family, for my life. So, make plans.
  2. Be bold.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

Having always preferred CNN to cartoons, this is a hard one for me. Maybe Peppermint Patty from Peanuts.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?

Morning. Early riser, always.

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.

I had a bridal shower there and wrote 427 thank you notes. 1,000 people live there, so 427 is pretty much the ladies.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?

God. It might help me make those plans. But if the person must be a mortal, I'd choose Pete.

Get the scoop on Friday's Feast here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home