Sketches of Thoughts

Monday, July 24, 2006

I know, I know...

That's right, I want a sandwich made of bagel, cream cheese, pastrami and a little lettuce. No need to give me a weird look. I know it's not what everybody orders, but it's what I want. I do plenty of weird things - I quit a nice, solid, stable job to take a gig working for a new (read: struggling) non-profit, I bought a car that I wasn't exactly confident driving at the time of the purchase, I have sort of a non-traditional marriage residency situation going on, I wake up really early in the morning, I save money to buy fancy jeans and eat Lean Cuisine rather than lunch with my old friends so I have enough cash for aforementioned jeans. I already know I'm pretty weird. You don't have to look at me like I'm the craziest person in the world. I already know all about my weirdness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home