Sketches of Thoughts

Friday, July 14, 2006

Okay, I admit it.

I have an undying love for fried chicken. For some time, I refused to admit it, but I've come to terms now. Working for a grassroot non-profit in the South, even for a few short weeks, has taught me a few things about quality fried chicken. I love just about every form of the stuff: my friend's homemade buttermilk variety was delicious, served cold on the beach, I've been to the KFC drive through twice this July, I tried Lindy's chicken fingers the other day and they were yum, and no garage sale Saturday with my friend J is complete without a Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit. Mmmm, fried chicken. I can live with this addiction. Just like no Friday afternoon is complete without happy hour, my life is less fulfilled when there's no fried chicken involved. Another Southern favorite, barbeque. But I guess I'll save that for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home