Sketches of Thoughts

Sunday, June 18, 2006

'Cause I'm the leader of the pack.

I'm sitting with two Chihuahuas next to me and a Boston terrier sitting at my feet. Thanks to reality television I am equipped to be an effective pack leader. (Way to go, Cesar. You have me wayyyy pumped up.) I'm feeling good about dog training and life in general. In addition to being a pack leader, here are a few more things that are great about my life. Friends: a near and dear friend is in town at the moment, and it's been a year since I saw her last. I love how with good friends, you take about two minutes to catch up and then feel like no time at all has past. A good job: this morning I saw the choir perform at a local church, and it was one of the most powerful experiences I have had spiritually in a long time. And the coolest part --- I am lucky enough to get to work for these kids. Wow. Right on. Good food: eating dinner with more good friends tonight. Fun, food, friendship. I love how they all fit together. A sweet husband: he's always close in my heart. Family: on Father's Day I feel like I can truly reflect on my great Dad and the driving force he has been in my life. Thanks, Dad. Thanks world, you're pretty cool today. Pretty cool most of the time, actually. Hugs and peace to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home