Sketches of Thoughts

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bippity Boppity Blog.

Today has me reflecting on lots of things, especially on what I am and what I am not.

I am a person who will try hard and do the best at what I know how to do.
I am not a person who has all the answers.
I am well-educated.
I am not sure what that means.
I am a typically optmisitc person.
I am not a person who always sees everything as sunshine and roses.
I am a person who tries to see the possibilities.
I am doing my best.
I am not happy with what my best always is.
I am always looking for ways to improve.
I am not always sure of the best way.
I am fond of my husband and dog.
I am not fond of how little time we get to spend together.
I am happy to cherish the few moments that we do get.
I am not a homeowner.
I am renting a lovely house that I enjoy living in, and can continue living in.
I am getting by, and I can't complain, and today, that's enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home