Sketches of Thoughts

Monday, August 21, 2006

The final countdown

Why is everything always a countdown to me? I'm counting the minutes until I go to lunch, then I'll start counting how many until it's time to go back to work. I count the days until the weekend, the numbers in the bank account, the days until I'll see my Mom and Dad again. I counted the days (at one point even computed the number of minutes) my husband was away. I need to make a goal to enjoy more of life as it comes at me, instead of always counting down to the next big (or not so big) thing. I desire a more zen existence but somehow often fail to deliver it to myself! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. I guess I'll have to keep trying. But it's hard when there's only four days until the weekend after today! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home