Sketches of Thoughts

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sometimes you just have to go to Plan B.

Last Saturday I faced not one but two broken down cars in my quest to fetch my one true love at the Orlando airport. I had to be ready to revert to Plan B. (And no, I'm not talking about the controversial birth control pill, don't even go there.) Mr. Sunshine took a Greyhound bus and arrived home safe and sound, FINALLY. The plan often changes.

Today I read this article about Tom Wurth, an up-and-coming Nashville country artist from my hometown. In reading Tom's bio today, I recalled the fact that he was a car accident victim shortly after moving to Nashville. He had to go to Plan B, a plan he probably never suspected. Well, today this dude is on the path to success and I hope that he makes it huge in the music biz. Hit that MySpace page and listen to his music - it's a great sound and an inspiring story. I love that Tom is from my same small town and also dreaming big dreams. Right on, man. Here's wishing all the dreamers continued success.

Dear friends, we all must be ready to face Plan B. Life never seems to go as planned, you just have to be ready to roll with the punches and do your best. And try and remember that life is short, we have to live every moment and love an awfully lot. I wish I had more witty stuff to share today, but I don't. Live, love, laugh. Peace out y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home