Sketches of Thoughts

Friday, August 04, 2006

I wanna catch my stride.

My spirit has been a little crushed this week. I started with my week of defeats on Sunday afternoon when my flights were delayed and I was on an airplane with little air conditioning power. On Monday I couldn't catch up with my boss, on Tuesday I just felt hopeless, Wednesday I had an early morning arguement that put a damper on my whole day. Yesterday was rainy and cloudy and I felt blue. This morning I have been stood up at a meeting and can't seem to get it together. My friend T. said it perfectly: "It’s like time is zooming past and I’m stuck in a vacuum. I can’t seem to get organized. So much is happening...and my crazy work and trying to...deal with the day to day-ness of everything. Yikes." I feel the same way, and I don't like it. I feel like a failure a lot of the time, and while I don't really believe it, I can't seem to catch a good break and hit the pavement running. I guess I'll keep hoping that next week will be better - 'cause I really wanna catch my stride and take the world by storm. For now, I'll try and learn to deal. Here's wishing you better luck with your day than I seem to be having with mine. Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kigozi Petero said...

Hang in there, sweet thang. I love you and you're displaying some serious coping skills these days. Besides, it's Friday. Relax. Enjoy. Love, Pete

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home