Sketches of Thoughts

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Life in a post 9/11 world.

This is the latest excuse I've heard when struggling with corporate America. Today it's Nextel who is ready to rape my organization for all it's worth. Two weeks ago I called to try and resolve the issues. I was told someone would return my call. No one did. Now our cell phone service has been cut off. What's frustrating is that no one would return my call, and no numbers for supervisors can be shared with the lowly customer. That's because it's "life in a post 9/11 world." Great excuse, huh? What a pain in the ass. Since complaining on the phone or via email is no good, I guess I'll just have to write a blog about it. SCREW YOU NEXTEL! YOU SUCK! I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU GET BOUGHT OUT! I HOPE YOU GO BROKE AND I HOPE YOUR CEOS GET CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING TERRIBLE AND NAUGHTY! I HOPE THEY GO TO JAIL. I HOPE YOUR SUPERVISORS HAVE FUN WITH THEIR COFFEE AND CIGARETTE BREAK WHILE I SIT ON HOLD WITH SOMEBODY GETTING PAID MINIMUM WAGE WHO ACTUALLY SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S ME, THE CUSTOMER WHO IS GETTING SCREWED. AND THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE SCREWING YOUR EMPLOYEES TOO. WHILE YOU SCREW THE REST OF US, YOU'RE JUST MAKING MONEY. I hope you have fun doing it and rot in hell for it later.

Don't even get me started on Delta and Target. But do you know what really sucks? These corporations have got you by the balls, even if you don't have any. You get to wait on hold, your phone service gets disconnected when their "customer care representatives" don't return your calls, you get to work tired and sleepy because your flight was late and you know Delta damned well won't hold a flight for 5 minutes to wait for you. They'd rather you sit in the airport at all hours of the day and night. They're happy to hold you up, but they'd never let you inconvenience them. I guess that's the way of the modern world. It seems to me that customer service is dead. Would you please hold?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home