Sketches of Thoughts

Monday, May 22, 2006

www.ThisIsGross.com

The woefully inadequate KFC.com website doesn't allow me to share with you a new menu item being advertised on TV here in America's South. I wonder if any of the rest of you are lucky enough to have this crazy meal option.

Since I can't seem to create a hyperlink to a profile of this delectable treat (or find the name of it for that matter), here's my brief description... First slop some fake mashed potatoes into the bottom of a black plastic bowl. Top the crappy mashed potatoes with several scoops of canned, watery, unnaturally yellow corn and some fried chicken strips, dump on a few ounces of industrial strength cheddar cheese and finish off the whole deal with a lot of full-fat brown, Jello-esque gravy. Mmm, what a treat. For those of you who might find the statement relevant, it's like For the Crowd Casserole only lower quality and eaten with a Spork.

Mind you, this review is written by a young lady who had fried macaroni and cheese as an appetizer tonight. That should give you some idea that trashy food is of some interest to me, but I really draw the line at this KFC "doesn't really matter if it's all mixed up, it's going to get mixed up in your stomach anyway" number. Another day, another terrible commercial I had to suffer through. I have got to do something about being so bothered by craptastic advertising. This can only mean one of two things: either I didn't learn to block the ads successfully after my RoomStore ad experience, or I need digital cable with DVR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home