Sketches of Thoughts

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Time keeps on slippin'.

Another gray, cloudy autumn here in Tallahassee. Says nothing of the beautiful weekend weather we enjoyed at Cape San Blas. The temp was so moderate we sat for 8 hours on the beach and I didn't break a sweat or get a burn. Bay scallops for supper with slaw and cheese grits in Apalach. Snorkeling with the fishies. Fun with pals. Life is good.

Re-read In Cold Blood and then watched Capote this afternoon. May see Infamous on Friday, may start volunteering with the Florida Democratic Party or public radio or the Red Cross or something whilst I wait for a new job to pop up. Free time with the DVR has been nice but is getting a little more depressing. I desire a job to give my days some focus. I don't think I could ever be a stay-at-home mom, but maybe I'll be wrong. Seems like a stay-at-home dad might be a more likely scenario in our case (but not now, lest you get the wrong idea).

Hmmm, back to work on my mac and cheese and CSI: Miami episode. Like I said, life is kind of nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home