Sketches of Thoughts

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I want to be a Dyson Diva.

I have been living in filth. I didn't even realize it until today, but I have been living in a dirty, dirty, dirty home. I have my friend's Dyson DC14 Animal to thank for this revelation. Are you familiar with the Dyson? You've seen the ads on TV, I'm sure. This machine literally sucks the living shit out of your rugs, up from your floors, yanks dirt from your upholstery. Dust bunnies beware --- the Dyson will hunt you down and eat you up.

I am by nature, not tidy. I don't let dishes rot in the sink for weeks at a time, and I do regularly clean my showers and toilets. But I have piles of mail, stacks of photos and shelves full of books collecting dust. But the Dyson makes me want to change my evil ways. Between this little machine and the yard sale some friends and I are having next weekend, I feel the urge to reduce clutter, clean up now and maintain an acceptable level of OCD tidiness.

Let the quest begin for deals on a Dyson. I want to be a Dyson Diva every week, not just while I'm borrowing this powerful purple wondertool. And that's just about all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home